how-to: dream in pastels using shu uemura blossom dream collection
for the shu uemura 2013 spring collection, i created a colourful pastel look photographed my mark darren. this is a soft, airy and dreamy look featuring the intricate rainbow feather s lashes.
to create the look:
- prep skin with uv brightening mousse for bright and flawless canvas (perfect for pastel colours)
- foundation FA illuminating moisture in fair beige and brush 18
- concealor crayon; blend with synthetic brush 10
- set with face powder matte in colourless and brush 18R
Eyes: blue palette (click here to see a review on the palette)
- load up natural brush 10 with light blue shade and press on to inner half of lid and extend up to brows. Place colour in inner corner and lower lid also.
- repeat with the lilac shade placing shadow on the outer half of lid
- extending up to brow bone.
- repeat with yellow shade placing shadow on lower lid extending just
- above cheekbone.
- use brush11 to soften all of the edges dipping into the shadows to
- add some colour
- brush 10 to apply darker blue shade to inner crease of eyes
- brush 6ob and brown shade to fill in brows
- line water line with pearl white liner and dab some in inner corner of eye
- curl lashes
- apply natural mascara in brown
- apply rainbow feathered S lashes
- brush 20 apply m soft orange to apples of cheeks
- brush 15 apply p light yellow to cheekbones.
- bright pink unlimited supreme matte
- 10G gloss
have fun experimenting!