international artistic director for shu uemura, kakuyasu uchiide, designed a lovely pair of limited edition lashes for the christian louboutin exhibition at the toronto design exchange exclusively available in canada!
i used the rouge et noir lashes to create a femme fatale look captured by photographer mark darren mui and edited by the retoucher extraordinaire james mui. we wanted to create a sultry, moody photo composition to complement the seductive and enchanting lashes.
how to get the look:
- ultime8 cleansing oil
- red:juvenus toner, serum and lotion
- stage performer instant-glow
- nobara cream cover stick 764 and pentagon sponge
- face powder matte in colourless and brush 18R
- m black 990
- p black 995
- ir 985
- me 472
- natural brush 10, 10F, 10
- black painting liner
- brush 4F
- brow manicure in ash brown
- glow on 761
- brush 20
- nude lip liner
- mon shu red lipstick (karl lagerfeld collection)
- burgundy luxe lipstick (karl lagerfeld collection)
- rouge et noir lashes in collaboration with christian louboutin
visit www.shuuemura.ca to find out more about the lashes!